The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Brook

Raging Brook

Location : I've left this pack due to it's inactiveness. If it starts up again PM WildStormWolf on WolfQuest....

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

The Old Girl Herself

Name~ Raging Brook

Nickname~ Brook, Ranger, Travler, Beth, Huntess

Gender~ Female

Age~ Four human years and three human months

Wolf Species~ Eastern Grey Timber Wolf cross Arctic Wolf hybrid

Rank~ Hunter but will fight like a Warrior

Desired Rank~ Beta, Elder I guess

Appearance

Fur Color~ Midnight black with a while/silver/grey face

Eye Color~ Olive with tints of blue and gold

Markings~ White 'eye brows'

Scars~ One over right eye, three across her right leg, two on her right shoulder, scratch on her left flank and a deep bite mark on her neck(failed kill blow)

Meet The Raging Brook

Personality~ Like her sister she is tough and stubborn as her personality is shaped by her past a bit like her sister too. She only obeys the Alphas which is one of the reasons why she isn't that loved. She rarely laughs but when she's in the mood to act silly she is unstoppable. Some call her Sour Puss as she is very serious but she is also very caring and loyal. She's also extremely territorial and can fly into blind rages like the rest of her family and hurt even loved ones. That being said she has a real bad temper so watch out, beware you've been warned.

Likes~ Pups, Elders, Hunting, Being Respected

Dislikes~ Being Annoyed, Really Hot Weather, Being Disrespected and Underestimated

Strengths~ Speed, Strength, Size

Weaknesses~ Stamina, Elderness, Painful Past

History~ Brook had a tough life being the forgotten runt, not even her caring sister and brother know that she still roams the globe just as they are doing right this minute. The first thing she knew just after birth that she might die, she managed to stay with her family for five months then she was on her own. She's unaware of her sister's and brother's story because she left so soon. After a month of roaming where she was born, YellowStone, she decided to leave the park and go about on her own. First she went to Canada to see her old grandparents or as she was told, instead of reaching the den of her mother's mother she got caught in a snare. She felt a sudden pain then blacked out, when she woke up she found herself in a Japanese zoo with three white arctic wolves and two timber wolves. Turns out the Japanese people were trying to breed back the 'Japanese Wolf' but that didn't work for one night a animal welfare person sneaked in and shipped all the animals into his truck, to the airport and back to Canada. But there was a flaw, he shipped them onto the wrong plain Brook and several other animals found themselves in Africa! She survived the wilds there for a good six months before wandering into the city. There she ran into a pack of all sorts of canines, African Wild Dogs, Hyenas, Ethiopain Wolves and domestic dogs. She was quick to become leader with her shear strength, speed, size, brains and experience. With her under rule they lurked in the shadows ready to strike any life-stock they could find. The pack of canines survived a good year and raised three litters, Brook’s legacy of heirs. But they lost most of the litters in the dry season, the animal patrol finished the pack off. Amazingly Brook got away, she followed the truck in which held the last few of her pack heading towards the pound. But when she got there it was too late. Enraged, lost and sad the female known as Raging Brook followed the human roads in hope to find a lost canines but she had no luck. She followed it to Brazil into the Rainforests and soon ventured into the great Amazon where is now wandering looking for another canine.

Her Family

Mother - Winter - Old Age
Father - Lighting - Shot By Animal Patrol
Sister - Swift Storm - Alive Unaware Of Long Lost Sister
Sister - Snow - Pack War
Sister - Flame - Shot By Animal Patrol
Brother - Sand - Unknown

-First Thing You See In The Dark-

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Tumblr_lx2pdjgxb01r9rz75o1_500

-When You Get Closer-

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Tumblr_m9fd4w8dLa1rwdd3po1_500

-And Closer-

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Tumblr_mf20ig3PxC1qetynco1_500

Your Not Dreaming

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Tumblr_m676a2AOWM1r4bfdso1_500

We're Staring Face To Face And You Hear My Howl

Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler Tumblr_me2kzyPS5m1rig7vyo1_500

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Wild I'm Free, You Just Can't Take Me

Back to top Go down
http://death-stare.forumotion.com/
Metal

Metal

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Awesome bio. Welcome to the pack. , Raging Brook.
Back to top Go down
Raging Brook

Raging Brook

Location : I've left this pack due to it's inactiveness. If it starts up again PM WildStormWolf on WolfQuest....

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks a lot Thanks Metal Shadow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal

Metal

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 am

Your very welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 am

Welcome to the pack Brook! Very nice bio you have there, I like the colors and pictures ^^
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Raging Brook

Raging Brook

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 pm

It's very simple with the colours but the pics are a total different story. o.o
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am

Ya, I like how it is all white and then with the bright cyan colors though...And the pictures are quite intimidating ^^
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler   Raging Brook  - Hard Core Traveler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazon Forest Pack :: ✱ BIOS ✱ :: Main Charicter Bios-
Jump to: