The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

Kyra- The brave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra

Kyra

Kyra- The brave Empty
PostSubject: Kyra- The brave   Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

Kyra- The brave 1412510

-------------------------------------------------------KYRA--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kyra
Nickname: Kay
Breed: Timber wolf
-------------------------------------------------Appearance----------------------------------------------------------------
Pelt colourisation: Kyra has a very rare coat that has a rare brown as the base that close to a normal brown but has a exra in it. She has some cool marks around her head and back.
Eye color: Her right eye is blue and her left eye is green.
scars: She only has one small scar on her eye that makes it look like a long line her nose.
-------------------------------------------------------------History------------------------------------------------------------
Past-
Kyra had a very rare past. Her mother loved her the most. She was the alpha's pup. She would have been the next alpha but sadly her mother died of cancer. After that she only had her dad. He loved her mother so much. Her dad shut out of kyra's life. He said that she looked to much like her mother. Kyra soon became the most hated pup. Her brother took her place and soon became the next alpha. Kyra stayed for a while in till her brother got has mate. His mate hated kyra. The scar thats on her eye is from her sister in law. Her brother was happy and soon had a litter of pup's. Kyra was playing with one of them and her sister in law attacked her and she got seriously hurt. She was rushed to the healers den. She barely made it but pulled through. Soon after kyra got better she said her good bye's and left. Now she was on the hunt for a new pack.
---------------------------------------------------------Persona ------------------------------------------------------
Calm –The lupe usually has the ability to remain calm when in a stressful situation, allowing her to make good choices and keep himself safe

Wild – When bored Kyra sometimes takes on a whole other persona, as a wild and reckless wolf who will follow no rules. When in this state the ashen female can often be found playing dangerous games of life and death, challenging what’s possible and pushing himself to his limits, sometimes with bad consequences.

Strong – The she-wolf doesn’t like admitting to any fears, let alone sharing or showing them. He usually appears to simply not care in the face of danger.

---------------------------------------------------------Family---------------------------------------------------------
mother-dead-mystic
father-dead- Kodie
brother-alive- Jasper
sister- alive- Maggie
sister in law- alive- Kathy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

Kyra- The brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra- The brave   Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 am

Welcome to the pack Kyra! Glad to see people joining ^^
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Metal

Metal

Kyra- The brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra- The brave   Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Another interesting character. Can't wait to RP with you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyra- The brave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra- The brave   Kyra- The brave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra- The brave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazon Forest Pack :: ✱ BIOS ✱ :: Main Charicter Bios-
Jump to: