The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

Flying Creatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

Flying Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Flying Creatures   Flying Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm

These are all of the animals that can fly, mainly including the birds of the area though few bugs fall into this category as well

ANATIDAE DUCK
Flying Creatures Anatid10
Information~ A water bird ranging in sizes from small to medium. They have standard feathers of black and browns and they usually swim the rivers in flocks of 2-7 members
Location~ Rivers and lakes
Dangerous~ Can inflict extremly small injuries when provoked though will usually fly away
Eaten~ Yes

GOOSE
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBa5SEt8c59NJjl0iioBmA1Ba7kfdR6vSdgBh8mwT6qdVM5Rux
Information~ A duck like bird that swims in lakes, ponds, rivers, or large marshes though they have a longer neck than a duck and they eat several differant types of fish, they also travel in flocks with 3-10 members
Location~ They can be found at the rivers, either floating in the water or on the river bank
Dangerous~ Can inflict injuries when provoked though will usually fly away
Eaten~ Yes

HERON
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHGlHPwedVnmujEEtW-OHzY06F-N0BPopNeBhwDURP22tZkzHyjw
Information~ A tall elegant bird with a long neck, bill, and legs. They eat fish in the shallow waters of the river and their feathers vary in color of white, grey, and blue
Location~ Marshes, rivers, and waterfalls
Dangerous~ Despite their long sharp beak, no, they will always fly away
Eaten~ No

MACAW
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBZ6DuE2IMw2V4e7ZmrCrEVONUURMeiXZRKUf8dF78hYN4Q9E3
Information~ A usually brightly colored bird with a cheerfull vocalization and they live in scattered flocks
Location~ Up in the canopy of the rainforest, can also commonly be found swooping around the waterfall
Dangerous~ No
Eaten~ No

MOSQUITO
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCIqtF6wljT3_zPD45vuWrcTbAt1oGMmYoEZtZXAT0UeglC70L
Information~ Tiny bugs that are usually ignored though they do suc blood from other creatures, however because of their small size they are often ignored, which is a bad choice because tey carry many deadly diseases such as malleria
Location~ Mainly the river/marshy areas and some parts of the rainforest
Dangerous~ Yes, they give many diseases and can kill a wolf if several bite them
Eaten~ No

PARROT
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREle2CP5tZmlanZgi1A79rTeU-Or5NbsgCS3wGaAd_lLfO7QeJZg
Information~ A brightly colored bird living in scattered flocks across the territory, they have a high vocalization and resemble parrots though they are bigger
Location~ In the canopy's of the rainforest and many can be found around the water fall, their breeding grounds
Dangerous~ No
Eaten~ No

TOUCAN
Flying Creatures Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGI50GjQpWQNnlsegzD-y5I8rqg9a36xs1QutKBlsS5GXnhgxAlw
Information~ A black bird with bright colored feathers around its head and a huge beak, these are lone birds and do not typically travel in flocks though it is not rare to see few near eachother
Loction~ In the tops of the rainforests canopy
Dangerous~ No
Eaten~ No

Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net

Flying Creatures
Page 1 of 1