The Amazon Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazon Forest Pack

Welcome to the Amazon Forest Pack! We are a semi realistic wolf pack that has claimed its territory in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
✱ Wheather: Clear and Sunny ✱ Temperature: 89°F ✱ Season: Early Autumn ✱
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join The Pack!
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm by Raging Brook

» The Main Den
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm by Raging Brook

» Raging Brook - Hard Core Traveler
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am by Zuli

» Biography Template
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm by Zuli

» Both Land And Water Creatures
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am by Zuli

» Flying Creatures
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Zuli

» .: Metal Shadow - Warrior :.
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm by Metal

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm by Metal

» Kyra- The brave
Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm by Metal

Top posting users this month
No user

Join The Pack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Are you a guest without a wolfquest account and wish to join the pack? Then you have come to the right place! Here you can see general information about the pack, the pack ranks, and most importantly, the form that you must fill out to join the pack! So if your interested, go ahead and look around =D

~Welcome~
Hello stranger, I am Zuli, alpha female of the Amazon Forest pack. My pack is located in South America Brazil, deep in the Amazon rainforest! Here it rains almost daily, thunder roars above constantly, and lightning zaps the luscious trees. Many predators can be found stalking through the forest, including Bengal tigers, spectacled bear, pythons, poison dart frogs, and even the tiny mosquitos that cary deadly diseases. Though predators do not stop on land, much more dangerous predators roam the rivers, invisible under the dirt brown murky water. Creatures like those include the green anaconda, hippos, alligators, and even the man eating black caiman! Despite all of the dangerous creatures that live here, their is much prey to be found. Some of the prey is kinkajou’s, armadillos, deer, capybara, agouti, and much much more. Life in the pack is hard, wolves always on the look out for hunters that live on the top of Parana' Mountain or a jaguar sneaking up behind them, you can be a loner or join the pack, but either way it is a fight for survival in the amazon. So.... have I intrigued you about the rainforest? Well if I have or have not, go ahead and look below to find more information!

~The Ranks~
◄ Alpha: The alpha is the leader of the pack, giving orders and making sure the pack is in control and doing well, they are also the ones that make all of the decisions and they are listened to and respected
~Zuli ♀

◄ Beta: Second in command, the beta takes over when the alpha is away, they also order out patrols and help the alpha’s with their work. they must be listened to and are respected as well, they help set the rules and make sure everyone is doing fine
~Rank Must Be Earned~

◄ Medic: These are the caring healers of the pack, they must know all about herbs and the world around them because they must know the properties of each herb so they can tend to the wounded and sick
~Rank Is Open~

◄ Hunter: These are the wolves that help keep the pack alive along with anglers, they catch the prey that roams the territory and they make sure the pack is well fed. They know how to take down prey and where to find prey as well, these wolves usually have much stamina and an even amount of speed and strength to take down the prey
~Raging Brook ♀

◄ Angler: These are the fishers of the pack, helping to keep the pack alive along with hunters. They go into the rivers and catch the fish that swim there, though this is more dangerous then you would think, there may be an alligator or electric eel swimming around...
~Rank Is Open~

◄ Diver: Their jobs is to save someone if they fall in the water or if a anglor is attacked during their job, they must know about all of the dangerous fish and creatures that swim through the water and they must know ways to get wolves away from them and save them from th swimming predators. These wolves are usually strong, needing muscle for swimming for periods of time to distract the predators, these wolves must also be brave
~Kyra ♀

◄ Warrior: The fighters of the pack, they guard the pack with their life and make sure loners do not stray onto pack land or that no predators attack, they know much fighting moves and dodge moves, they will be asked by an alpha if they should attack a predator or flee though the alpha will make the final decision
~Metal ♂

◄ Explorer: These wolves are important if the pack wishes its territory to grow because these wolves are the ones who look for territory, more food, and more water. These are also the only wolves that are allowed on non-territory without permission
~Rank Is Open~

◄ Spy: These wolves are sneaky, going off to spy on other packs or humans, they make sure humans are not doing any strange activity that may result into them coming into the territoy, they also make sure loners are not planning anything
~Rank Is Open~

◄ Yearling: The younger ones of the pack ranging from 1-2 years old, they do not yet have a proper rank but instead they are training for a rank they wish to have, other pack members are randomly chosen to be their mentors for them to train
~Rank Is Closed Because There Are No Wolves Who Can Be Mentors~

◄ Pups: These are the youngest of the pack, ranging from birth to 1 year old. They have no job yet but to learn manners and respect, though they should probably start to think of what rank they want to be when they grow up as well
~Rank Is Open~

◄ Omegas: These wolves have lied/cheated the pack, they are dishonorable and have been given this rank out of shame and for humiliation, they are the ones who do all of the unwanted chores around the pack
~Rank Must Be Earned~

◄ Loners: These are the pack friends and enemys that have not joined the pack and do not plan to, some of them are mean while others are are friends, any one of this rank is allowed to join the pack at any time but simply do not wish to or do not have the time to
~Rank Is Open~

So are you interested? Great! Just fill out this form below and you can join our pack =D
Code:
Wolf Name:
Why You Want That Rank:
Fur Color:
Eye Color:
Markings/Scars:
Personality:
History(optional):
Why You Wish To Join?
How Active Are You(out of 10)?
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Azar

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Wolf Name:
Azar
Desired Rank:
Pup
Why You Want That Rank:
I want my character to live the life of a pup and experience his puphood before skipping to an adult life. I also rarely roleplay as a pup character and I decided why not start roleplaying as a pup now.
Fur Color:
A mixture of dark gray, brown, and black
Eye Color:
Light Green
Markings/Scars:
None for Now
Personality:
Azar is a charming naughty little pup who enjoys running around and causing trouble everywhere he goes. He enjoys swimming in shallow waters and disturbing older wolves who are asleep. He doesn’t care about discipline nor respect, all he cares is about having fun and living the life as a young pup. If there is a wolf that he admires, then he will mostly obey them then any other wolves.
History(optional):
W.I.P
Why You Wish To Join?
This pack looks wonderful and I wanted to participate in all it's event.
How Active Are You(out of 10)?
7/8 Depends
Back to top Go down
Zuli
Admin
Zuli

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 am

Welcome to the pack, Azar! You are accepted and may go ahead and register as a pup, though I forgot to add age in the code, so could you tell me your wolf's age?
Back to top Go down
https://amazonforestpack.rpg-board.net
Azar

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Thank You for accepting me!

Azar is currently 4 Months Old.. ^-^ Is that an acceptable age for a pup? If not it's okay if I have a different rank.
Back to top Go down
Raging Brook

Raging Brook

Location : I've left this pack due to it's inactiveness. If it starts up again PM WildStormWolf on WolfQuest....

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Welcome to the pack Azar, nice to see you joining!
Back to top Go down
http://death-stare.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Join The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Pack!   Join The Pack! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Pack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazon Forest Pack :: ✱ OTHER ✱ :: For The Guests-
Jump to: